Cuba 55

“The Havana Gangster” | Cuba Visual Diary

Black pinstripe suit, White linen 3-piece suit, navy espadrilles, rust colored linen blazer: SuitSupply

Blue stripe cuban shirt: SOULLAND

Hats: Goorin Bros

Cane, Briefcase, gold accessories, Tinted yellow wayfarer sunglasses & props: Vintage, Etsy

Yellow leather jacket: Mitchell Evan

Featured watch: Timex southview multi function

Wifebeaters/tanks: fruit of the loom

Navy chinos, brown loafers, white linen shirt, white dress shirt, suspenders: Club Monaco

Happy Summer everyone. It’s been a minute since I’ve posted on here, I feel like we have so much to catch up on. I’m going to give you a quick life update then I’ll hop straight into Cuba.

So many of you noticed that after my Japan series I didn’t post on Instagram for one month. I first would like to apologize for that because I never like to leave my audience and readers hanging without any reason why. The short of it is that I’ve been very depressed lately. I know I don’t share a lot of my personal life online (I plan to keep it that way) but I do want to share with this with you guys because I think it’s important. I’ve been blogging for over 7 years now and participating on Instagram for 5 and honestly, I’m growing tired of it. Maybe if it wasn’t such a saturated community, with everyone quitting their jobs and taking all the same photos in the same places I’d be feel different, and special, but unfortunately that’s not the case. Don’t get me wrong, I’m happy everyone is able to be artistic and share their lives but gone are the days where people did it as a hobby or for the art of it. Let’s be honest, it’s quick paycheck left and right. Now I know this might make me sound bitter or jaded but you have to understand that I started all of this out of a hobby and even though I’m doing well (which I’m extremely grateful for) I can’t help but to feel squished in a crowded room now. Don’t worry I’m not quitting (yet) but I do have to vent. With all that being said, you can probably understand why I’ve decided to elevate my branding by using only DSLR cameras, Photoshop as opposed to phone apps/filters & overall raising the bar because guess what? You have too. In any industry, especially ones involving art, you need to keep pushing yourself, take risks and step out of the crowd.

The other stem of my depression comes from personal reasons. Despite having the AMAZING opportunity to travel the world it does have downsides too. Before you judge me, please realize that if you were never home what friendships would you be able to hold onto? How would you manage juggling quality time with family, friends, girlfriends, boyfriends, and YOURSELF? I’ve been living in the fast lane for so long that I didn’t realize I missed a couple stops along the way, and it makes me really, really sad. I’ll go into this more in-depth with another more personal blogpost soon, but for now let us dive into the colorful and vintage world of Havana Cuba. DISCLAIMER: Distractions aren’t the best pass time.

WHERE TO STAY

Museum of Decorative Arts

Partagas Cigar Factory

Museo de Bella’s Artes

Castillo De Los Tres Reyes Del Morro

Malecon

TIPS

-If you hold an American passport, make sure that the airline you book can provide you with a visa. Tourism is not allowed in Cuba so you must be travelling for business reasons.

-Another note for American passport holders, stay up-to-date with the new developing travel laws

-Internet connectivity is borderline impossible so be prepared for that.

-Bring as much cash as possible!! There is no ATMs and credit cards are not accepted. If you run out of money you have to go back to the airport.

-Download the ‘Maps With Me’ app prior to going. There is a lack of wi-fi available in Cuba and this app will have everything pre-loaded.

-English is barely spoken in Cuba so download a translation app or bring a spanish book or better yet hire a spanish speaking person to bring along like we did lol.

The inspiration behind ‘The Havana Gangster’ really came from my affinity of the 50’s decade. Lately I’ve been drawn to the masculine, casual styles that meet sophisticated formal suiting. Luckily for us Americans, we recently have been granted access to the country via Obama so I thought it was the perfect backdrop for the story in mind(cue eye-roll for Trumps back peddling). Ever since my 1920’s inspired Africa trip I knew that I wanted that creativity, and story-telling to carry over. I ordered numerous props over the course of 2 months, styled modern pieces with classic staples like wife-beaters and booked authentic properties to stay in and photograph while there. Even though every image is not 100%  in-line with the story I wanted the red-thread to be a tale about a young business man partaking in shady, mafia dealings around central Havana. Some of the images are open to interpretation and others are very straight forward. Obviously the briefcase was the repeat offender that pushed the plot forward. I want to quickly thank every single one of you who commented, followed and championed this series. If you haven’t given your feedback already, I’d love to hear it!

Big thanks to my team who helped make it happen:

Photography assistance: Nick Pierce

Production Assistance: David White

Set runner/Intern: Stephanie Vera

Modeling, Creative & art direction, Photography, Production, Retouching, Styling, Writing: Adam Gallagher

GALLA

55 Comments

• Zorykto Mykola says: June 28, 2017 at 8:16 pm

Yea I understand where your coming from it would get boring/sad just doing something of the same with a saturated community. Now you got to go and do something different similar to your hobby and you can conquer the world like Chiara is doing now

• Amar says: June 28, 2017 at 8:21 pm

I totally get what you mean, about missing couple of stops on the way when living in the fast lane. But it will come good, it did for me and like yourself have been away and all over the place away from family and friends.

• Tula Milan says: June 28, 2017 at 8:24 pm

Love these pictures, they make look my Havana way different of how I used to see it 5 years ago, great work and very inspirational photography!! Can’t wait to go back to get some dinner at La Guarida, Love from a cubana 👋🏻

• Olanma Hazel Mang says: June 28, 2017 at 9:07 pm

Life is essentially the pursuit of happiness; happiness in relationships, happiness in careers, happiness in living. This chase is but not without the devastating valleys and the peaks that follow the arduous climb out of the trenches of disappointment and failure. It can quickly become tiring, this rollercoaster. Yet we must not lose hope for without it, there can be no happiness, no living. So, from one tired soul to another, I wish you more power and more determination to continue this pursuit. Follow your heart. Hope and dream and chase those dreams to the ends of the Earth. Hopefully, I will still be here to witness the manifestations of your hard work. I know times can be rough but please do not lose heart. Let the low tides come and go and when it’s time to rise, don’t let the sky stop you.

• Judith says: June 28, 2017 at 9:12 pm

The most sensual post… ♥♥♥

• Danielle says: June 28, 2017 at 9:33 pm

I know what you mean, i’ve been depressed too, and besides we have great opportunities, sometimes that sadness comes without or with explanations, but we need to put a pause in our lives and have time for ourselves and others, otherwise life just doesn’t get better.
    Follow your heart and I hope you continue doing this amazing and creative work.
    This visual diary is one of my favorites so far.

• Tynka says: June 28, 2017 at 11:06 pm

Oh no! please stop 😀 too perfect my Dear! love this shots <3

• Sandra Hilltomt says: June 29, 2017 at 1:00 am

We understand. Everybody is a blogger or influencer now and the beaty and interesting part of that is slowly fading. I hope you’re doing well and feel better soon.
    But Adam, I must say and you must know that this new way of telling stories you’re doing with your photographs is absolutely fucking amazing. In each and every detail we can se your gifted creativity. This Havana Gangster photoshoot is so well thought out and beautiful and brilliant that I truly can’t find words to describe how amazing you are. Even the captions to the photographs are perfect!!
    I’ve followed your instagram for so many years and it’s been my favorite source of inspiration. It just gets better and better!
    I really wish some peeps from Hollywood see your art and understands your vision. I mean who wouldn’t want to see more photos from Havana or even a short film directed by you? You are not just some basic b blogger. To me and many more you are a freaking creative God.
    Adam you are gifted in so many ways. I wish to see you succeed in each and every way your heart desires.
    You stepped up the game. Keep being and doing you. I hope that one day i’ll be lucky enough to work in the same room as you or even have you as a boss.
    Never stop. All the greats have had their moments when they didn’t feel good. This is a part of your story. Just keep on grinding. We see your hustle in the finished popducts.

• Karma Gurung says: June 29, 2017 at 2:48 am

Dear Adam,
    I would say i completely understand what you are going through but then i would be lying because i have never been depressed, but one thing i do know is that a lot of people will be depressed at some point. its not just you. You have to stay strong. “Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.”- Greenville Kleisser. Adam i have been following your work for sometime now and i absolutely love what you do! Don’t ever stop what you do! You are a visionary when it comes to blogging and posting stories. Keep doing what you do! Hopefully we cross our paths one day and i would be able to tell you how important you and your work is to people who follow you! Keep your head up and hustle. <3

• pim says: June 29, 2017 at 6:15 am

Totally agree with your words, sometimes, I also get tired of IG too.

besides, this photoshoot is stunning, love its vintage feeling <3

• Kerr Quevedo says: June 29, 2017 at 8:56 am

ADAM DID THAT!

Just by looking at the photos, I got really really emotional (legit teary-eyed in the office) because of how beautifully they are composed and the story that you were going for was clear just by looking at them. Thank you for your existence Adam! I’m shookT. speechless. stunned. I can’t. Lots of love!!!

Just know that you have all of us behind you.

xx Kerr
    withkerr.wordpress.com

• María J says: June 29, 2017 at 2:10 pm

Dear Adam,

This is my first time leaving you a message. I follow you on instagram and every now and then I check your blog. I must say I am in love of all your work. I am sorry about my English.
    Sincerily I can’t feel what you feel because I am not in your situation but it is comprehensible….
    As you say, the life you are living now let you travel a lot, meeting new people every day, living experiences that not all of us can feel… But many times that means give up on some things…
    The world of photography has evolved a lot, You always have to be thinking about what to do to impress. And that takes money, time to spend with those you love… so of course you end up feeling lonely.
    I have seen people let die illusions that they have never come to fulfill. People who have had a lot and who have achieved little, and those with very little that have achieved much. That is why the world are for the ones who are capable of wanting without measure, throwing away the superfluous and throwing themselves without reserve after what he desires. You have achieve something because you have been working a lot on it. You started the blog, photography as a hobbie and you really enjoyed it. But as more people follow you, you feel the pressure it makes on you. And it is hard because you do not want to disappoint them. (Please, let me know if I am wrong!!).
    It may be exhausted. But, hey, please, just take some time off, Organize how you want your life to be. You have all the time in the world for that. Just keep in mind that you are young enough to make everything happen and no regret about anything.

I admire your work, as I told you before. The work you do I have to say it is pretty different with what we are used to see nowadays. You are doing and amazing job about it. You can accomplish everything you want! Can you see how far have you gone? It is admirable!
    You travelled to places I would love to go someday. Thanks to you I could have other point of view of them thanks to your beautiful work.
    You are an inspiration so if you need take time, take time off. If you need focus on other stuff just do it. Just feel good with yourself.
    We are not perfect so that is why many times we have to step back, take some time and think about where we just want to be and with whom.

Please hope you can feel good again.

Sorry if I repeated myself a lot with my comment.

My best wishes.

María

• Jay says: June 29, 2017 at 2:32 pm

Power hugs 🤗 from me. Your pictures are legit bro, and I really love ❤️ How you wrote your blogs , it’s very enticing and kinda appetising heheheh . Thanks for being an inspiration.

• Arnaud says: June 29, 2017 at 2:33 pm

Hey Adam, once again it is great work. I never went to Cuba but it seems clear to me that you have captured an idea of this place. I like your vision.
    And that’s why, I truly think you are the best in the room. Honestly, lifestyle bloggers are not the one I follow the most but you’re right, Instagram feeds becoming all the same (lifestyle, outdoors, travel…). In America or in Europe as well, a lot of people have their own blog and their Instagram feed are all the same, same kind of picture, of place, of baseline, of attitude… Not interesting but that’s the order of things. I follow you from France since so many years because you are different. First it was about men style, it’s still about men style but you have evolve. Your evolution as blogger is great. You are now an inspiration all over the world for a lot of bloggers (with great power comes great responsibility) but they are few who can compete with you. Most of them continue to do what you were doing 3 years ago. I understand that you can be tired of all this, but all your good work will pay. Maybe you need a new big adventure. Oh and all of this is not the real life, even if it’s you work. First, think of your well being and be happy.

• Robert Frank says: June 29, 2017 at 2:37 pm

Cuba is one of the places I most want to visit. Thanks for sharing these photos. You look terrific as always with your mature, manly style.

• Adrian Rozz says: June 29, 2017 at 9:55 pm

Amazing blog post. now i’m in love of Cuba, and of course of all your photo book. #KINGADAM

• Liza says: June 30, 2017 at 8:23 am

Hello Adam,
    I know you don’t know me personally and I don’t normally comment, but I feel the need to do so because your post concerns me. I am sorry to hear that you’re going through a rough patch of sadness, but I want you know that you’re not alone.
    It is so important to take care of your soul, and the Instagram/blogging industry burns so many people out quickly. You are an immensely gifted and talented person, and I think you’re a lot wiser than most people think. You are more than what you do, and I really hope you take the time you need to find out what would bring you most fulfillment. It’s perfectly ok to give yourself permission to evolve, and I love that you’re not quitting yet but you’re self-aware enough to know a new chapter may be coming for you soon. Go with it! I think you’re tapping into your inner self and even though you don’t know me, I WISH you much love and light. Many of us are rooting for you to get better from the inside out. Take care and be kind to yourself. I am excited for your next chapter, wherever it will lead you. Best wishes to you!

• Marion Mabolo says: June 30, 2017 at 3:23 pm

I love your photos. I’ve only recently discovered you work about 4 months. Beautiful work. I thoroughly enjoy all your post and dream I can experience those places one day.
    Now in regards to depression and the fast lane. It’s tough because family and friends are a great support and if you don’t have that balance in my experience i as well suffered from depression. I think that you are very talented and I understand what you mean about instsgram even though I found it to be poorly worded to appoint of arrogant and petty. I actually get what you mean.

• Hector says: June 30, 2017 at 6:37 pm

What an incredible piece of art this whole story was! From the locations, the outfits, the connections between the photos, and of course the editing and styling, this is probably my favorite work of you yet. Don’t forget to keep doing this for the love of art and the love for fashion, we as readers can feel that passion and it’s what keeps us drawn to your work! Kudos!

• Mark Masters says: June 30, 2017 at 9:22 pm

I LOVE this post. In all my years of observing your work, this by far is AMAZING!

All the best,
    Mark Masters
    @_markmasters IG

• Heather Gray says: July 1, 2017 at 4:16 am

This is my first time on your blog – I’ve followed along on Instagram for a while now, and to be honest, I figured you were just another ‘influencer’ (sorry!!). But after seeing the visual diary, I definitely wouldn’t call you an influencer – I’d simply call you an artist. I can only imagine the work it took to put all this together (would love to see your story boarding/brainstorming process for one of these visual diaries, to see the project go from idea to reality). I so appreciate your artistry here and completely agree with your comment about oversaturatuion and the lack of good content by influencers. While there are still a few greats who truly are influencers creating though provoking and artistic content, so many are just echoing those that came before them.

So glad I found my way to your blog and saw the full scope of what you do! I’ll be keeping my eyes peeled for the next diary!!

• James says: July 1, 2017 at 2:55 pm

I mean…. So many incredible images here Adam. You clearly enjoy what you do and I imagine you work really hard to pull all of this off.
    James

• Jerad Michael says: July 2, 2017 at 1:52 pm

These photos are gorgeous, and Cuba looks like such a culturally rich place to visit!

I think you really need to take time for yourself to recharge. The constant traveling can really take its toll on body and mind, you have to make sure to build in time for you!

-Jerad

• The Leach Life says: July 2, 2017 at 2:54 pm

As always a stunning collection of images!

Do what you love and love what you do!

The Leach Life | theleachlife.com

• Gabriel says: July 3, 2017 at 12:02 am

As a Cuban I am very pleased to see these beautiful pictures. You did a great job Adam! I lived in La Habana and your pictures brought me back memories. They are a piece of art and you are a very talented artist!

• mattie says: July 9, 2017 at 3:48 pm

Preciosas fotos y fantasticos looks, lovely. Mi habana.

• Shane says: July 9, 2017 at 4:10 pm

Sorry for what you’re going through Adam, but for what it’s worth, the effort you put into what you do goes beyond almost anything anyone else does on Instagram or elsewhere. You raised the bar a long time ago, and keep raising it. Really grateful for the creativity and storytelling in your latest Japan and Cuba series. Thanks for the ongoing inspiration.

• Hendra Wijaya says: July 13, 2017 at 2:00 pm

So in love with this post, love the tone colors, the moods, and of course your entire outfits.
    So far, this is my favorite one. Really nice job 🙂

• Edward Rose says: July 14, 2017 at 9:41 am

Expectations are high regarding the new features which are going to come in with the launch of FIFA 18.
    And particularly after an exhilarating release of the trailer a few days back, fans have gone really crazy.
    A high-quality game is definitely on the cards. Want to know more about it? Check out this website Gamegoal

• baozha says: July 16, 2017 at 12:50 pm

Awesome work you have done here, I am very happy to read this nice post. You are a great writer and give us much information.

• Luân Văn Tấn says: July 16, 2017 at 1:04 pm

• falahalfal says: July 16, 2017 at 1:23 pm

hmmm launch of fifa 18??

• Len says: July 17, 2017 at 10:32 pm

Hi Adam,

Normally, I don’t leave a message for a popular person, because he/she might never read it. But I think I should share my experience with you. I used to be in similar situation as you are now so I somehow understand your frustration. Long story short, I tried hard to be “perfect” and to satisfy others around me. But deep inside, I was emotionally void. I had neither hobbies nor interests and I had more opponents than friends. When I grow older, I know this cannot be continued. That’s when I decide to make some changes so that my life could be more meaningful. I made a priority list of things that are important to me and changed my activities accordingly, such as trying new hobbies, calling your family/friends at least once per day or volunteering in social activities, etc. I am not in your shoes so I cannot tell exactly what you should do. But I hope you will feel better soon (it might take some times but you will). Best wishes!
    P.S: I hope I did not sound like a life-motivator 🙂 You are a great artist. I admit!

• RICHYSKR says: July 21, 2017 at 4:54 pm

Gosh! I need your wardrobe. I’m a huge fan of SuitSupply and will definitely buy a light brown one.
    You should do a gallery … I would visit it 😀

Best regards from Hamburg/Germany,

Richy by http://richyskr.de/

• James says: July 24, 2017 at 9:56 am

Hi Adam,

Have been reading your posts and they are truly amazing. well done I wanted to reach out as we are starting up an online retail store for men’s fashion designer socks and I wondered if our store http://www.funkysocs.com would be a good fit for your audience and if you would consider sharing a link to our website.

Look forward to hearing from you soon, thanks Adam.

• John Roberts says: July 27, 2017 at 9:48 am

So excited for Daredevil season 3. I just wish they would hurry up and bring out the season as fast as possible especially because they left the last season with so many unanswered questions.
    Really hyped to see Charlie Cox as Matt Murdock and Deborah Ann Woll as Karen Page.

• Karolina says: July 28, 2017 at 5:08 pm

I’m in love with your glasses!

best wishes

• Vikki says: July 29, 2017 at 3:58 pm

Hi Adam,

I’ve always had this interest in men’s fashion and came across your IG awhile back while browsing in that area. For some reason I never thought to check your blog until now. I am in love with your style. Reading this post, I respect you even more for challenging what is becoming a norm and capturing moments that gives your idea, essentially your story more depth. Like you, I’ve started to feel that some of the things you mentioned have become ‘overrated’. I was on the go, traveling the world for years. It was great and still is when I get a chance to do it, but I’ve slowed down so I can catch up with family and friends. The transition was challenging at first, but it’s okay now. I just try to keep everything balance and move forward with life. What’s been motivating me lately is the time I dedicate to myself to grow and learn. It sounds like this is what you’re starting do as you take your talent to the next level. Wishing you the best. I look forwad to more of your posts!

• Logan Charles says: August 1, 2017 at 8:41 am

Cuba looks really wonderful and these photos are just lovely

• Nhlalala says: August 3, 2017 at 7:22 pm

You’ve been one of the menswear bloggers that I’ve made the effort to follow beyond Instagram. I really love your blog and writing. And regarding this specific post, the styling and photography are INSANE!!!
    Authenticity always speaks louder. So keep doing you! 👌👊

• Lorena says: August 6, 2017 at 1:38 am

Dear Adam,
    It’s in the middle of the night in Germany and I can’t sleep so I’m reading your latest personal Cuba blogspot and I’m totally feeling the same.
    I’m so afraid of telling people I’m feeling depressed because there is no obvious reason. I am crying, I can’t sleep and I am hating myself for that because I should be lucky. I got friends, a boyfriend and I have the opportunity to study what I really love: Art
    But how can I feel the happiness when I never can see my friends because they are all over the world and they can’t find time to meet me? How can I be happy when my boyfriend is always working? How I can be happy when my father never is at home? How can I be happy when I love art but I can’t find the motivation to make my own and just prefering to stay in bed and scrolling through the wohle fucking fake social media wehre everything seems to be perfekt? This is making me so sick.
    I just wanted you to tell this because there are so many other people who are feeling the same like you.. all over the world. If you’re young or old, rich or poor.
    And I also wanted you to thank you for your photos, especially those from New York. I love this city so much and I hope I can live there someday.. I think I should book a flight (alone) for some days and visit the MoMa, this would make me so much happier!

Thank you for beeing so authentic and keep going on!

Much Love from Germany

• Maha says: August 11, 2017 at 2:17 pm

Your best travel diary so far. We can easily see all the love and work that you put in here. Loved it

• budidaya sawit says: August 14, 2017 at 8:11 am

Great post! I’m in love with your photo book 🙂

• Kamen Kamenov says: August 15, 2017 at 10:44 am

Hey my lovely friend…. i refer to you like that, because i have been following your work and journey for a while now and you have always inspired me to follow my dreams and pursue blogging as a hobby. I have to say it has been a struggle lately, especially since everybody consider themselves as blogger or influencer only if they have an IG account. To me the most important thing is to express myself and do what i love.. even as a side kick… but do not restrict myself to only pictures. The written content is sometimes way more important and manages to transport the reader to the place where the pictures were taken. That is why in my opinion not everyone is a blogger.
    It is somehow funny to me to see that you have similar thoughts and feel somehow the same. The whole niche is so fully packed, but i think that the ones of us who put their heart in what they do will prevail.
    With all that being said, and sorry for spamming your comment section, i can only say: Stay true to yourself and to the things you love and make you happy…
    I wish you all the best and send u a lot of love from Germany
    xoxo Kamen

• Mercedes says: August 17, 2017 at 5:37 pm

Hi, I don’t know if you’ll ever read this… but anyway..
    What you wrote was brutally honest for me, I can relate to that, from another point of view but in the end is the same.
    Yes, there are a lot of people doing the same, and yes you need to update on a regular basis (all of us have to) but I do think you bring something different to the table. I don’t know specifically what that is but that´s the magic of it.
    Do your blog, do whatever you feel but I just wanted you to know, that in the end of America (the real end, Argentina) your pictures are really impacting someone. Not because of the camera, not because of the photoshop or filters used, but because of the emotions they uncover, and that my friend, is art.
    Figure out your life the way you want to, that´s the only important thing. But do it knowing you have that je ne sais quoi 
    Mercedes

• Showbox Download says: August 26, 2017 at 7:45 am

I’m very fond of your blogging and posting. I really like it your each posts.

• nodejs quiz says: September 1, 2017 at 7:04 am

I regularly visit your site and find a lot of interesting information.
    Not only good posts but also great comments.
    Thank you and look forward to your page growing stronger.

• The Classic Havana – Lookingdapperstyle says: September 3, 2017 at 5:31 am

[…] Black pinstripe suit, White linen 3-piece suit, navy espadrilles, rust colored linen blazer: SuitSupply Blue stripe cuban shirt: SOULLAND Hats: Goorin Bros Cane, Briefcase, gold accessories, Tinted yellow wayfarer sunglasses & props: Vintage, Etsy  Yellow leather jacket: Mitchell Evan Featured watch: Timex southview multi function  Wifebeaters/tanks: fruit of the loom Navy chinos, brown loafers, white linen shirt, white dress shirt, suspenders: Club Monaco   Disclaimer : Absolutely all Photo credits and Ownership of Images is of Adam Gallagher and his team. Now for great info on “Where to stay”, “Where to eat”, and Useful Tips for traveling to Cuba, checkout his article on Cuba and all the amazing images and style he has of it here […]

• Francois says: September 3, 2017 at 1:52 pm

I love when you get personal. And thank you so much for this great post about Cuba!
    Best,

Francois

• Yooying says: September 15, 2017 at 11:44 am

Great photos! Wow! I have never heard about Havana, what a nice city to explore. Your style is the best!

• Bruno Amoroso says: October 1, 2017 at 4:24 pm

I understand you very well about the depression and everything related to the media’s comunnity.

But you know your difference is the way you mix fashion and storytelling. Keep doing a great job.

brunoamoroso.com

• Teo says: October 6, 2017 at 11:02 pm

Cuva is so adorable like your style! I would like to meet you a day! My friends says me that our styles are so close!
    keep in touch!
    This week Euframe.blogspot.com has 2 new post (a giveaway + a style post)
    Hope to see you on my blog too!
    Have a nice day!
    Teo from Athens

• Rosco says: October 8, 2017 at 9:01 pm

Haha! Hilarious! What a supremely brilliant satire of fashion blog narcissism and flaccid social media related modern day stupidity. Awesome work.

• Paul says: October 14, 2017 at 8:21 pm

Not that I wish the problem on anyone, but I find it comforting that someone with such a perfect appearance suffers from depression. Even if I know it’s ridiculous, I often think that if I was as good looking as you I’d be a lot happier. Hope you have lots of help – because depression is the worst.