New York 22

My Evergreen | My Timex

Hello from NYC. Hope your week is going well and you’re enjoying a little bit warmer than here at least. It’s been storming and cloudy most of the days but I’m not hating it, to be honest. As some of you saw I posted a really personal Instagram story last week in regards to mental health and social media depression which I’m looking forward to updating you guys on by writing a separate blogpost coming soon. I just want to make sure I capture imagery that will do a lot of the speaking for me…maybe I should make use of these rain and clouds? For now I’m staying put in NYC for at least another month to really ground myself and my mind. I’ve already been hanging with friends more and going on dates (cue red face) but I’m most excited to see my family and brother next week! They’re coming to stay with me and we’re going to just relax and enjoy everything the city has to offer. I never find entertaining to be a chore since I’m always playing a tourist in my own town for photos anyways. I’m thinking a Broadway show, a picnic in the Sheep Meadow, a lot of rooftops (and wine) and taking the train out to a remote beach somewhere…it’s just what I need.

In other news, the past 2 weeks I’ve been training a new assistant and showing her some of my favorite spots downtown. I took my latest Timex watch with us and documented it. As I’ve said on social, I’ve had a big obsession with rich green hues lately so that’s what led me to custom making mine via their #MyTimex program. You can also make one that fits your personality by interchanging the dials & straps to a variety of colors and options.

GALLA

You Might Also Like

22 Comments

• Amar Sanghani says: July 26, 2017 at 3:55 pm

Glad you fitting in time for rooftops and wine, but more importantly yourself. Enjoy NYC! Heading over next month to enjoy some rooftops myself!

• Adrian Rozz says: July 26, 2017 at 5:58 pm

Hi Adam, from México, nice day.
    I read, days spent on your state of mind and I want to tell you that you are great and that everything will be fine.
    Btw. Enjoy your family a lot and record your brother all the time (which is great fun to see them together). lol

Adrian Rozz

• Zahra says: July 26, 2017 at 7:02 pm

It is so good to see the way you’re dealing with that mental health issue, keep it up and enjoy your trip. Loving these pictures and the aesthetic is so soothing. God Bless you xx

• Albert Quintanilla says: July 26, 2017 at 7:31 pm

Hi Adam.love your blog.as a shameless plug for your watch and Timex.Im super hard on watches.I’ve owned many of the majors.mostly high dige.I recently had to replace another watch.It occurred to me I had years ago. Timex “Indiglo”.that watch like the old commercial said “well my husband left years ago and at least my Timex is dependable and keeps on ticking”.I bought another Timex.A chronograph.Guess what? Its still ticking! So its not goochi but it’s dependable.sorry I rambled.Regards.

• CPNS says: August 1, 2017 at 12:34 am

By reading this article, I get a new inspiration

• Wisata says: August 1, 2017 at 12:36 am

thanks for all information shared here. i like it

• Pendaftaran says: August 1, 2017 at 12:39 am

Inspiration can arise when we explore

• Johnny says: August 6, 2017 at 9:32 pm

I’d love to know what that red shirt is, been looking all over for it.

• mary says: August 7, 2017 at 10:07 am

Hello
    I’m sorry to bother you
    I am a seller of Amazon, I am anxious to find someone to test my product. Of course the product is free of charge to you, and I need some good reviews to keep the product growing faster. You are very important to me,
    I am looking forward to your reply
    Best blessing
    mary

• dragon ball super says: August 14, 2017 at 2:30 am

This is wonderful!

• Jonny deep says: August 21, 2017 at 10:24 am

Really Wonderfull…

• Lais says: August 21, 2017 at 7:56 pm

Hey Adam, sorry to see you feeling so down but how good to see you’re spending time with your family again. I understand exactly what you mean and am sure it can get really lonely, traveling around the world by yourself. I hope that someday you may consider though something that really helped me and that is faith in something greater than myself. Relationships are the best things thing that could happen to us on this earth but a prayer relationship with our creator God and Jesus Christ overall, will bring clarity, peace, and love into your life will abundantly than you could ever imagine. Peace, love and get well soon.

• Download Showbox says: August 25, 2017 at 8:13 am

Good job and bunch of thanks for this valuable post.

• Matthew Cruz says: August 26, 2017 at 11:42 am

Remember in your Cuba post, when you said everyone’s just trying to make a quick dollar? Then you proceed to weave your mental health narrative into a paid post for timex….class act buddy

• Juan says: August 28, 2017 at 10:12 pm

Congrats, its really inspiring your vlog

• Marta says: August 29, 2017 at 7:55 pm

¡Que gran entrada! muchas gracias por compartir.

• CORRADO FIRERA says: August 31, 2017 at 8:42 am

Woow I really loved this pics, great content, well done mate ! 😀
    I’d really apreciate if you visit my blog too ! 😉

Thank you !

• Lola says: September 13, 2017 at 7:56 pm

Loving this watch! Thanks for the share love checking out your blog for fashion ideas, keep up the posts! Awesome blog.

• Muskan says: September 15, 2017 at 3:43 pm

Nice watch and inspiring blog!!

• James says: September 20, 2017 at 5:20 pm

Great post!

• lolnexus says: September 28, 2017 at 5:33 am

Thank you for bringing more information to this topic for me. I’m truly grateful and really impressed. Absolutely this article is incredible. And it is so beautiful.

• flip diving says: September 30, 2017 at 6:14 am

Thanks for your sharing. Hope you can contribute more quality posts to this page. Thank you!