Greece 8

G R E E C E | Summer 2017

Going to let the photos do most of the talking on this one. Big shout out to Canavas Oia for being so kind during our stay, as well as The Myconian Collection in Mykonos for the wonderful accommodations (highly recommend)

xx A

You Might Also Like

8 Comments

• Aysil saad says: November 4, 2017 at 8:32 pm

Very pretty photos❤️❤️

• Rafael Gomes says: November 4, 2017 at 8:36 pm

Adorei as fotos! E, sem falar que o lugar é lindo! ❤😍

• Michael Pallas says: November 4, 2017 at 8:42 pm

Amazing place!! I suggest you visit it during fall, because it is not that crowded

• Leo Rivera says: November 4, 2017 at 8:44 pm

Adam, this is go good! I love that you’re letting the photos do most of the talking for this particular blog post. Pictures are worth 1,000 words… And I think it’s amazing that aside from your usual pictures and candid poses, this time around we get to see a more casual picture of you and your lady friend just lounging and laughing – it shows a more real and human side of you. A happier side of you, even. In one of your previous posts (I think it was the one about Cuba), you had mentioned you were a bit bummed and emotionally going through a lot. I can only imagine how tough that must have been. That’s why I was so keen to talk to you to when we bumped into each other in July during New York Fashion Week: Men’s. Little did you know, I was going through a lot at the time as well, and in some ways, I could totally relate to you. I was glad you decided to stay in the city for a while and take a breather until your next trip to Europe. Now, after seeing these new pictures, I get the sense that the storm has passed, and you’re back to feeling happy again. i can really feel it. Your smile is so refreshing, and your outfits look impeccable by the Greek seaside. I’m happy for you, man. For real. Cheers to you! I look forward to your next post! See you on Instagram and Insta stories sooner, though! Have a good weekend.

Sincerely,

Leo Rivera (IG: @lifeofleo)

P.S. I do have one question, though. Where exactly in Greece were these amazing photos taken?

• G R E E C E | Summer 2017 | Men's Style Network says: November 4, 2017 at 8:58 pm

[…] Go to Source Author: GALLA […]

• Madhur says: November 5, 2017 at 5:48 am

So beautiful. Great snots.

• Mikey says: November 5, 2017 at 8:43 pm

These pictures are stunning! The best kind of story telling, lovely post as usual adam.
    x
    – Mikeystyle.com

• Elena says: November 11, 2017 at 4:04 pm

Beautiful photos. I adore Greece. One of the most charming places in the World.