Italy, Uncategorized 16

I T A L Y | 2017

shout out to Galleria Townhouse Milan for the stay & to the couple in picture #6 for ruining my photo with THEIR LOVE.

I’ve been a bit quieter but just you wait…a 5 song EP + music videos are in the near distance. I’ll also write an entire (word hefty) article about the project when everything is released to…to give everyone context. Haven’t been this excited – or happy – in years. thank you for your patience, guys.

Xx A

You Might Also Like

16 Comments

• I T A L Y | 2017 | Men's Style Network says: November 28, 2017 at 3:34 pm

[…] Go to Source Author: GALLA […]

• Sashikanta says: November 28, 2017 at 3:39 pm

Can’t yet for your music project to come out. Hope it’s gonna be as rocking and cool as your shots.

• Kerr Quevedo says: November 28, 2017 at 4:20 pm

Hello Adam! I just wanna say that you inspire me to always do better in my craft each and every day. I have been here since the beginning and I saw how much you have evolved. It’s always a joy to see you post new content here. This post has done IT yet again!

xx Kerr
    withkerr.wordpress.com

• Alesia says: November 28, 2017 at 5:27 pm

BEST CONTENT in the game!!

• Luc Herbergs says: November 28, 2017 at 9:04 pm

Hello Adam,
    I hope you had a Great time in Italy. Must give you New Inspiration and energy. Keep it up like this.

• madalin stunt cars 2 says: November 29, 2017 at 11:48 am

There are actually a whole lot of details like that to take into consideration. That could be a nice point to convey up. I supply the ideas above as normal inspiration but clearly there are questions just like the one you carry up the place crucial thing can be working in sincere good faith. I don?t know if finest practices have emerged around things like that, however I am certain that your job is clearly identified as a good game. Both girls and boys really feel the impact of only a moment抯 pleasure, for the remainder of their lives.

• Sofia smith says: November 29, 2017 at 12:35 pm

Adaptability is very important to signify your response. This article shows you the importance of adaptation.

Patterns of Embroidery

• Bob Frank says: November 29, 2017 at 3:19 pm

Beautiful photos.

• James says: November 30, 2017 at 8:34 am

Can’t wait to discover your latest project.

James

• GMALE says: November 30, 2017 at 9:05 pm

CONTENT is the king? Nope. YOU are the king 👑

• Jake Mai says: December 1, 2017 at 6:57 am

Your work is much appreciated sir! Much respect to you, and how you convey direct yet subtle messages from your photo through angles and perspective to the viewers of your shots.

• Jee Main and Wbjee 2018 says: December 1, 2017 at 7:39 pm

Very Nice Pictures thanks for sharing

• jack daniel says: December 2, 2017 at 12:41 pm

Your article is great. I like it and your work is marvelous. I really happy to read it and I wish to read more on this site. Thanks for sharing with us.Online Store

• Luc Herbergs says: December 2, 2017 at 6:57 pm

Hi Adam,

These Italian days must have giving you new inspiration, keep up the good work.

• Neil Jakson says: December 13, 2017 at 3:33 pm

I really had a great time with your post! I am looking forward to read more blog post regarding this! Well written!$$

• Dennis Alfro says: December 14, 2017 at 10:50 pm

Where were these amazing shots taken?