New York 10

Miles & Miles | T I M E X

FEATURING: Timex time pieces

Happy Holidays, guys. I’m still in NYC working non stop on the creative projects for next year
but trying my best to keep the content up here & on social media. I spent thanksgiving here in
the city with friends but am looking forward to a Christmas at home with my family…The holidays
are a really special part of the year where you get to spend quality time with those you love but
also gift giving. I’ve partnered with Timex to showcase a couple of my favorite watches of theirs
that would be perfect for a brother, boyfriend, friend or father! What I like is that the timepieces
have so much personality for such an affordable price. Most of you know I like to collect
accessories and these pieces are no exception. Wearing the Fairfeild Subsecond and the
Weekender Chrono

xx

GALLA

You Might Also Like

10 Comments

• Miles & Miles | T I M E X | Men's Style Network says: December 13, 2017 at 7:09 pm

[…] Go to Source Author: GALLA […]

• Peppermint Dolly says: December 14, 2017 at 8:33 am

These are stunning watches my need to get one for the Hubby!

Rebecca
    xx

• Luc Herbergs says: December 14, 2017 at 1:37 pm

Hello Adam,

I wish you happy Holidays and all the love & health for the next year.
    PS: that suede jacket fits you perfectly.

• Jacob says: December 22, 2017 at 7:10 am

Hi,

Can we talk about advertising? We are a men’s fashion brand.

• Jack says: January 11, 2018 at 1:18 pm

Hi! Is there a way I could know where to get a similar suede jacket??

• Obat Kencing Nanah says: January 13, 2018 at 2:27 am

watches are very good and looks very expensive..

• shruthi says: January 13, 2018 at 4:31 am

Can you please let me know if it is available .. I want to buy this for my friend..

• Winter Warm Bomber Fur Jacket says: January 16, 2018 at 5:05 am

The spirit which you are is Awareness Itself. It isn’t generally contained inside a bundling and it isn’t a man. The spirit which you are is an endless sea of insight. Moreover, recalling that you isolate into this boundless sea of confirmation you may find what you’re pursuing down.