New York 8

The Beekman | Carl F Bucherer

featuring Carl F. Bucherer Masterpieces

As New York gets cold and the days get shorter, I find ways to escape the brisk streets and warm up with a good book and a glass of whiskey*. Inspiration starts to come from the aesthetic of my surroundings. In these spaces where it’s easy to lose track of time, it’s only right that I’m accompanied by a classic timepiece. One that always brings me back to reality yet continues to provide an artistic appeal was created by a visionary himself, Carl F. Bucherer.

In 1888, Carl Friedrich Bucherer opened a jewelry and watch shop in Lucerne where he combined quality and originality with time. Lucerne is a place of unique beauty whose rough and fierce nature shaped the character of a timepiece that completes the look of a confident, elegant man. The brand continues to expand the fine art of watchmaking while keeping the innovative culture and conceptual finesse of the original movement.

The authentic design of The Manero Flyback brings the deeply rooted cosmopolitan and tradition of Lucerne to my modern day New York. Reminding me of the importance of craftsmanship and being comfortable with getting lost within my own creativity.

XX

GALLA

You Might Also Like

8 Comments

• The Beekman | Carl F Bucherer | Men's Style Network says: December 14, 2017 at 11:39 pm

[…] Go to Source Author: GALLA […]

• Humphrey says: December 19, 2017 at 6:53 pm

Always awesome ❤️❤️❤️

• Stella Maxwell says: December 20, 2017 at 6:25 am

Outstanding article, Quilting Embroidery Designs thank you so much for sharing this article.

• John Braswell says: December 22, 2017 at 10:03 am

As always great photos! They look so fresh and inspiring!

• Camilo Villanueva says: December 28, 2017 at 3:49 pm

Felicitaciones Galla por la excelente preparación de Ud. y su equipo, lo encomio a que siga progresando en su trabajo, lo hace muy bien.

• Rik says: December 30, 2017 at 2:32 pm

Clearly the people behind your website do not know how to compress the images to a minimal file size so that the webpage loads faster.
    I was able to compress the top image of this page to a whopping 81%. They should really take a look at that. Slow page speed means lower rankings in Google’s search results.

• Abylai Kenesbek says: January 2, 2018 at 5:50 pm

I admire you. You just done. Every day I look your instagram. Your photos are like a breath of fresh air.

• Sameer sharma says: January 8, 2018 at 5:26 pm

I have heard first time about beekman and learn how to get free robux too which is helpful for me.